read more … Pepper spray Gun Pepper Spray
The Piexon® range of Pepper Spray Guns are a world first in Self Defence, with superior range and effectiveness under any circumstances, in any application, whether its Police, Military, Private Security or Civilian use.
Based on Piexon’s patented technology, they have developed a state-of-the-art delivery system for liquid OC agents. The products are high performance irritant agent OC shooting devices. Instead of incorporating a canister for permanent pressure storage they are using a blank cartridge to create the necessary pressure level to deliver the irritant agent. The advantages of this patented delivery system are numerous:
- No loss of pressure pepper spray gun
- No shaking of the device before use
- Extended range
- Superior accuracy
- No deflection of the spray through crosswinds
- No batteries to go dead pepper spray
The products perform well over a wide temperature band. The very fast jet OC shot in conjunction with the strongest Capsaicin formulation in the market make the Piexon products the most effective chemical less-lethal weapons available today.
- The JPX Pepper Spray Gun represents a significant departure from canister designs.
- Modelled after a pistol, it fires farther with more precision than ordinary pepper spray.
- The pattern is subject-specific with 355mm spread at 5 meters.
- The JPX does not rely on electronics or battery power.
- Each magazine carries two self-cleaning cartridges, making multiple shots possible.
- Reloading is fast and easy.
- An integral laser sight is optional on both Pepper Spray Gun ‘s
Capsaicin has proven to be the most reliable irritant agent. When used against assailants under the influence of drugs or alcohol as well as against animals. To be able to make a reliable statement on the required minimum safety distance we have conducted extensive wound-ballistic tests performed by a trusted and wellknown ballistic expert. pepper spray gun
The Pepper Spray Guns emits only a minimum of airborne irritant agent droplets. This makes the products suitable for indoor use. The technology of “shooting” vs spraying of the liquid OC irritant not only improves accuracy but also significantly reduces the risk of generating aerosols small enough to enter into the respiratory system, which can be harmful for asthmatics.