The Less-Lethal Weapon
Taking OC Pepper Spray to the Limit
Featuring open sights and “Picatinny” MIL-Spec rail for attachment of accessories
- The JPX Pepper Gun is the most functional and most powerful hand-held OC delivery system available
- The conventional design speeds training and ensures accurate solution delivery
- The patented propulsion system launches high grade OC solution at 650 kph
- Effective range is up to 7 meters
- Each magazine contains two charges, and quickly snaps on the frame
- The power of each payload combined with reloading makes the JPX Pepper Gun extremely effective
How it works
- Using the revolutionary Piexon cartridge based propulsion technology, the JPX effectively reaches distances up to 7 meters at 650 kph.
- A removable magazine contains two shots.
- Ease of training and the power of each super strong Capsaicin payload has made the JPX very popular among law enforcement and corrections professionals worldwide.
Why the JPX is the better choice
- The JPX represents a significant departure from conventional irritant pressurized canister designs.
- Modeled after a pistol, it fires farther with more precision than ordinary pepper spray.
- The pattern is subject-specific with 355mm spread at 5 meters.
- The JPX does not rely on electronics or battery power and is virtually impervious to environmental conditions.
- Each magazine carries two self-cleaning cartridges, making multiple shots possible.
- Reloading is fast and easy.
- An integral laser sight is optional.
- The JPX Jet Protector does not constitute a “firearm” …
- The JPX Jet Protector does not constitute “any other weapon” …
- The 2-shot magazines designed for this device do not constitute “ammunition” …
as defined in the South African Firearms Control Act 60 of 2000 & Amendment Bill of 2006
|Dimensions (L x H x W):||19cm x 9cm x 3.7cm|
|Weight:||250 gram – Standard Frame
270 gram – Laser Frame
135 gram – Magazine
|Range:||MIN – 1.5 meters
MAX – 7.0 meters
|Operation:||Double-action with automatic switch-over|
|Content:||2 Blasts per Magazine|
|Filling Volume:||8.6 ml per Cartridge|
|Charge velocity (V1):||180 m/s , 650 kph|
|Charge source:||14mm Piexon blank|
|Operating temperature:||-20°C to +60°C|
|Sights:||Open sight, Integral Laser (Optional)|
|Warranty:||24 months on the JPX Frame|