The Less-Lethal Weapon
Taking OC Pepper Spray to the Limit
The Jet Protector features an integral laser sight (optional), open sights
and “Picatinny” MIL-Spec rail for attachment of accessories
- The JPX Protector Pepper Gun is the most powerful hand-held OC delivery system available
- The conventional design speeds training and ensures accurate solution delivery
- The patented propulsion system launches high grade OC solution at 650 kph
- Effective range is up to 7 meters
- Each magazine contains two charges, and quickly snaps on the frame
- The power of each payload combined with reloading makes the JPX Pepper Gun extremely effective
How the Jet Protector works
- Using the revolutionary Piexon® cartridge based propulsion technology, the JPX effectively reaches distances up to 7 meters at 650 kph.
- A removable magazine contains two shots.
- Ease of training and the power of each super strong Capsaicin payload has made the JPX very popular among law enforcement and corrections professionals worldwide.
Why the JPX Protector is the better choice
- The JPX represents a significant departure from conventional irritant pressurized canister designs.
- Modeled after a pistol, it fires farther with more precision than ordinary pepper spray.
- The pattern is subject-specific with 355mm spread at 5 meters.
- The JPX does not rely on electronics or battery power and is virtually impervious to environmental conditions.
- Each magazine carries two self-cleaning cartridges, making multiple shots possible.
- Reloading is fast and easy.
- An integral laser sight is optional.
Jet Protector Classification
- The JPX Jet Protector does not constitute a “firearm” …
- The JPX Jet Protector does not constitute “any other weapon” …
- The 2-shot magazines designed for this device do not constitute “ammunition” …
as defined in the South African Firearms Control Act 60 of 2000 & Amendment Bill of 2006
Jet Protector Technology
Based on our patented technology we have developed a state-of-the-art delivery system for liquid OC agents. Basically, our products are high-performance irritant agent OC shooting devices. Instead of incorporating a canister for permanent pressure storage we are using a blank cartridge to create the necessary pressure level to deliver the irritant agent. The advantages of this patented delivery system are numerous: Piexon, liquid OC
- No loss of pressure pepper spray
- No shaking of the device before use
- Extended range
- Superior accuracy
- No deflection of the OC spray through crosswinds
- No batteries to go dead
Additionally, our products perform well over a wide temperature band. The very fast jet OC shot in conjunction with the strongest Capsaicin formulation in the market make the Piexon products the most effective chemical less-lethal weapons available today.
In regards to the irritant OC agent used we rely on trusted solutions. Capsaicin has proven to be the most reliable irritant agent when used against assailants under the influence of drugs or alcohol as well as against animals. To be able to make a reliable statement on the required minimum safety distance we have conducted extensive wound-ballistic tests performed by a trusted and wellknown ballistic expert. If you have questions concerning the safety of our products we are more than happy to provide you additional research information (law enforcement agencies only). pepper spray
The JPX emits only a minimum of airborne irritant agent droplets causing the undesired cross-contamination. This makes Piexon products also suitable for indoor use. The technology of “shooting” vs spraying of the liquid OC irritant not only improves accuracy but also significantly reduces the risk of generating aerosols small enough to enter into the respiratory system, which can be harmful for asthmatics.
Jet Protector Frames
Only ORANGE currently available in STANDARD and INTEGRATED LASER
Jet Protector 2-Shot Magazine
Introducing the new 2-SHOT OC cartridge design with a effective range of 7 meters
The JPX Protector 2-shot cartridge holds two tubes filled with the active solution or with a marker available for training purposes. The filling volume is 10 ml (0.28 fl.oz) per cartridge. The cartridges are powered by a 9mm blank cartridge. Each 2-shot cartridge can be used twice and is replaced as a singular unit.
Depending on their payload the 2-shot cartridges are marked with a specific label. The patented cartridge design provides a unique self-clean mechanism cleaning from residues, so that after you fire one shot, you aren’t exposed to the residues from the fired barrel.
The content of active Capsaicinoides in the Piexon OC solution is between 2.0 and 2.5%, measured with the HPLC method. Capsaicin content is 1.5%
|Dimensions (L x H x W):||19cm x 9cm x 3.7cm|
|Weight:||250 gram – Standard Frame
270 gram – Laser Frame
135 gram – Magazine
|Range:||MIN – 1.5 meters
MAX – 7.0 meters
|Operation:||Double-action with automatic switch-over|
|Content:||2 Blasts per Magazine|
|Filling Volume:||10 ml per Cartridge|
|Charge velocity (V1):||180 m/s , 650 kph|
|Charge source:||14mm Piexon blank|
|Operating temperature:||-20°C to +60°C|
|Sights:||Open sight, Integral Laser (Optional)|
|Warranty:||24 months on the JPX Frame|